sabato 11 agosto 2012

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm so so thrilled to announce a new beginning for this blog. This is The first post in English language (i probably had written before, if only knew how to add pages to the "normal"blog...and now i discovered!)

I'm Really Really HAPPY!

First of all,who's behind Beauty Recipes? 2 young women,Anna and Monia, same age (33),same passion for beauty, kitchen, health food,2 different stories.

Anna,well,me, is actually a cabin crew member,working for One of The most famous and at The same time cheaper European airlines(guess what?)..i Really have a lot of dreams,but first of all i Really wish to change my job. I Really wish to do something different. I'd love to attend a make up class, but it's quite difficult to find something serious....for The moment i have this blog,in which i'm writing all my experiences in beautyland(which is an amazing world,simply because any opinions count,or should),sometimes i'll write something about my kitchen world (cooking,as well as baking,is another great passion)....no One of these great passion actually became a job....but i'm waiting,and i'm trying to improve myself...:)

Monia is a super single mum, of 2 super crazy little ladies. I don't Really know how she could manage everything, even have a coffee with me when i'm goin'to visit my mum...that's Why she's not writing so often,but i Really Really appreciate her dedication to this blog....

I think that's it for The moment....well, for sure this won't be The exact version of The Italian one(otherwise i'll be bored so quick).

Please, feel free to contact us!

Anna on the left and Monia on the right


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento