How's your summer?i'm working like a dog and yesterday i Was been called from The office, to remove my annual leave in november, didn't understand exactly,but probably we are under crew.
I'm a little bit sad because i Was starting to organize a "few-days-trip" in my beloved Dublin and then in London(never been there and all The people i know who were been there told me that is my city:weird,colorful,crazy)
We'll see how things are goin'to be....
Today,I'd like to write about my haircare routine.
Almost last year,i went to my hairdresser and she Was draw my attention about The situation of my hair. I noticed that they were weak, i Was loosing a lot...too much,but i didn't do anything
The hairdresser told me that they were getting thin,i had to to something!
In that moment i Was starting to pay more attention on myself. So i started with my hair, changing radically my routine and my products (and then i extended to all my body...and now i Really love taking care of myself, even if sometimes is quite hard...yes it's hard after a very heavy Day at work,when The only thing you can Think about is taking off your uniform and Go straight to sleep,but you can't...you have also to wash yourself,remove your makeup,Put The night cream on...
So, today my haircare routine is totally changed. And my hair did Really love these treatments!
Twice per week i'm doing The oat hair mask before shampoo:i Put it on more or less for 15 minutes,combine with my new hair brush. Sometimes i Put The flax seed OIL insted,for 20 minutes,maybe more.
I'm using Soak & Float shampoo bar from Lush,alternating with The Rose Milk Repair Shampoo from Lavera(which is a bit too rich for my hair...i have to try it diluting) following by The rose Milk repairing hair conditioner always from Lavera. I don't know how many Times i said "i Really love this", but that is The truth, specially about The conditioner.they Really changed my hair. After few months i can see clearly The difference: less loss, hair healthy and shiny,probably increased The growth...i'm so happy!
I'm also testing Amla powder in these days,but i'll Let you know something after a while...i don't like give an opinion without testing The products for weeks/months.i like to have a precise opinion.
About this product as well i can't say too much, simply because i'm Just starting to testing it,but i like it. I'm vaporising it on all hair without rinsing.

Another special treatment for hair is known as CO-WASH. I'm doing once or twice per month.
For those of you Who don't know what's this treatment, basically is a different way to wash hair,using The conditioner as shampoo.
I'm using this one which is not only very very cheap but also very natural.
I mix a bit of this conditioner with a spoon of a raw cane sugar and a spoon of a white sugar and i Put The mixture on my already wet hair.
I have no idea which One of this treatment is The successful one, or a mixture of all of them.but my hair did Really appreciate all of this pampering.
The final touch Was changing The hair brush. This one is very particular.

As you can see The synthetic bristles have different lenghts. When you brush your hair you don't even feel The brushing! It's like a different pressure in the brush. I didn't know anything about it before, and now it Was opened a universe.
My hair are not being pulled anymore, even wet!
And that's it for The moment! Thanks for reading! Byeeee! A.




non avevo mai visto quella spazzola ..
RispondiEliminaio devo cambiarla assolutamente
kiss
Io l'ho presa online,ma credo che si riesca a reperire in qualche negozio tipo UPIM o OVS...bisogna cercare bene,ci sono di colori diversi a seconda del tipo di capello!
EliminaAnche io uso il balsamo splend'or!!!
RispondiEliminaGrazie per il commento... nuova iscritta :)